***EXPRESS BOARDING FORM
CURRENT CUSTOMERS ONLY
1. YOUR PET MUST BE SPAYED/NEUTERED, IN GOOD GENERAL HEALTH, UNDER A FLEA CONTROL PROGRAM, CURRENT WITH VACCINATIONS, SOCIAL WITH PEOPLE AND OTHER DOGS. YOUR DOG MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 9 MONTHS TO 12 YEARS OF AGE. (CURRENT CLIENTS ARE EXCEPTED FROM 12 YEAR AGE LIMIT)
2. YOUR PET IS CHARGED A FULL DAYS BOARDING RATE THE FIRST DAY IN REGARDLESS OF THE TIME IN. WE ENCOURAGE YOUR PET TO COME EARLY, ENJOY THE DAY, AND SETTLE IN BEFORE DINNER TIME.
3. NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES ON THE GO HOME DAY PROVIDING PET LEAVES BY 12 NOON, AFTER 12 NOON A DAYCARE RATE WILL APPLY, YOU THEN MAY PICK UP YOUR PET ANYTIME BEFORE 7PM.
4.WE ARE OPEN FROM 7AM-7PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY AND 10AM-6PM WEEKENDS, WITH THESE EXCEPTIONS: NO DROP OFF OR PICK UP 1:00PM-3PM. 7 DAYS A WEEK, NO EXCEPTIONS. WE APOLOGIZE WE CANNOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER TIMES FOR DELIVERY AND PICK UP THEN STATED-
5. WEAR AN EASY RELEASE COLLAR (as opposed to a belt type collar) WITH I.D. TAG
6. BOARDING PAYMENT IS DUE ON OR BEFORE FIRST DAY OF BOARDING- We will send you our online invoice to review, arrival date, departure date, invoice total, several days before the start of boarding. Any questions concerning your invoice must be addressed prior to the first day of boarding.
7. Your pet must be in good general health-we do not provide service to sick, ill, or recuperating pets- pets in good health and under medication are welcome with prior approval. Health problems may require a liability/with risk wavier prior to any service. Sorry we do not provide service to dogs on a raw dog food diet.
8. California laws regarding animal abandonment and liability are in effect.
9. Refund policy. You are entitled to a 100% refund of unused service. There are no cancelation penalties. Only one discount / promotion per reservation.
REMEMBER TO PACK:
LET US KNOW UPON YOUR PETS ARRIVAL IF THEY NEED TO BE FED, OR WE WILL FEED AT THE NEXT NORMAL MEALTIME.
FOOD. PLEASE WRITE YOUR PETS NAME ON EACH CONTAINER/ BAG/CAN. EVERY TIME. PETS ARE FED IN PRIVATE KENNELS. DUE TO THE NATURE OF PET CARE WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE PETS THAT ARE FREE FEEDERS (LEAVING THEIR FOOD OUT ALL DAY). BUT NOT TO WORRY THEY GET THE HANG OF BEING FED IN A PRIVATE KENNEL WHILE HERE, AND WE HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OF OUR GUEST'S STARVE.
ANY MEDICATIONS WITH WRITTEN INSTRUCTIONS. EVERY TIME. VET RX MEDICATIONS SHOULD BE LEFT IN THEIR ORIGINAL CONTAINERS-
YOUR CONTACT NUMBER WHERE YOU CAN BE REACHED-AND THE NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF AN AUTHORIZED PERSON IN CASE YOU CAN'T BE REACHED, EVERY TIME.
A FAVORITE TREAT OR CRATE OR BEDDING (OPTIONAL) NO PERSONAL TOYS.
FOR FIRST TIME BOARDERS AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING OR UNWASHED TOWEL WITH YOUR SCENT.
ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS (SPECIAL REQUESTS AND INSTRUCTIONS ARE REQUIRED TO BE DISCUSSED PRIOR TO BOARDING) YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REMIND US!
BY MAKING YOUR RESERVATION YOU AGREE TO HAVE READ OUR POLICIES, AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM
CLOSED DAILY FROM 1PM-3PM